Fellow Homo Sapiens,
I'm writing this in HTML, so if it looks strange, blame Tim Berners-Lee or something.
I have to do a presentation about something I'm interested in for ICT homework.
I thought about doing it on Minecraft, but I thought that it would not be very interesting.
In case you were wondering, Minecraft looks like this:
Anyway, I then decided that instead of talking about the game Minecraft, I would talk about how it came to be made by one man, Marcus Persson (A.K.A. Notch), and how it became so popular.
For further information about Minecraft, take a look at some on these links, which I'll be using to make my presentation:
Notch's Blog
The most subscribed Minecraft Channel on Youtube
The company that developed Minecraft
Minecraft Wiki
Good night and good luck,
Paul Norris
P.S. Sorry if the links don't work, a Google search should find all the given information
No comments:
Post a Comment